Sunday, November 1, 2015

November Currently

And now, time for my favorite blog post of the month hosted by Farley at Oh Boy! Fourth Grade!

I got to meet her while in Vegas this summer and she was SO kind and funny.  
Mrs. Thomas' Teachable Moments
Me and Farley
Thanks for doing this linky every month, Farley!
Mrs. Thomas' Teachable Moments
I am having a perfect Sunday!  Even got to go to Target by myself this afternoon!  It's the little things, people!  I hope you all have a wonderful November and that you pay it forward somehow this holiday season.  I participate in feeding the hungry by donating money and food to the Mission Arlington through our church.  It feels good knowing I get to help families enjoy a warm meal on turkey day like I get to have with my family every year.

What sort of random acts of kindness (RAKS) do you like to do for Thanksgiving? 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder to pay it forward and for the reminder of God's love. It can be too easy too take Him for granted at times and let the cares of life distract me. I appreciate your priorities. My children and I have passed out Thanksgiving cards at the nursing home on Thanksgiving in past years. The people who make their home there love to see the kids. Have a wonderful week.
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fall...except when it starts to snow here in Michigan and then I have to wear actual shoes. I love me some flip flops and sandals. My 3rd graders always ask me if my feet are cold because I will wear flips or sandals even if it is chilly unless I have recess duty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMgosh, we love Jason's Deli! I think there's a tie, though, between Jason's and Panera as far as broccoli cheese soup goes. Glad you are having a perfect day - hope the week goes just as well!

    Krazy Town

    ReplyDelete